ComfortLink™ Remote Thermostat
Create your ideal building environment, even when you’re away, with the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat. Remote access is provided through Schlage LiNK™, a comprehensive internet-enabled system that puts your building in the palm of your hand. Adjust building temperature remotely by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
- Use a computer or web-enabled cell phone to check the status of your Z-Wave® lights or appliances.
- Receive text and email alerts for routine maintenance and system alarms.
The basic Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat kit installed by a participating Trane Comfort Specialist dealer contains:
- Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat.
- Schlage® Bridge.
- Schlage® Appliance Module.
What Is Schlage Link
The reliability of Trane. The trusted security of Schlage®.
Trane has teamed up with Schlage, a leader in home security for over 90 years, to give you control of your home wherever you go with Schlage LiNK™. This simple to use internet-enabled interface lets you remotely adjust your building’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones. Advanced Z-Wave® technology controls Z-Wave enabled Schlage® wireless keypad locks, lights and other components such as the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat.
- Reduce energy consumption up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats.
- Reduce energy consumption by scheduling Z-Wave®-enabled lights and small appliances to be on only when needed.
- Check the status of your Schlage wireless keypad locks, open and lock, monitor activity and change codes remotely.
- Get text and email alerts on specific entry codes so you know who is at your business.
It’s Easy to Get Started
Just have a valid email address, an active broadband Internet connection and router with an available port. Compatible web-enabled cell phones require an Internet data plan and SMS text message plan for remote features. The Schlage LiNK™ System requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access via most web-enabled cell phones and computers. 6 Month* Complimentary Trial Period Subscription Service included when purchased from your Trane dealer. *8.99/month after first 6 months.
How Does It Work
Monitoring your home’s temperature and energy use is just the beginning. With purchase of additional Schlage LiNK™ options you can control everything from locks to Z-Wave® lights and more. Roll over each area to see how.\
- Smart comfort. Total control. From anywhere Thermostat requires 24VAC power with minimum 5 wires for most single stage heating and cooling installations. One of the 5 wires must be common.
- Not for use with 120/240V electric baseboard heat, proprietary communicating systems, or radiant floor heating systems.
- Dual-fuel operation requires accessory kit available from equipment manufacturer.