Packaged Dual Fuel
XL16c Packaged EarthWise Hybrid System
An intelligent investment in comfort The XL16c delivers reliability, premium energy efficiency and quiet operation—all in one updated attractive cabinet.
Trane XL16c Packaged EarthWise Hybrid System Features
The Trane XL16c offers up to 16.00 SEER and is Energy Star qualified
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin coil, Weather Beater Top, and the Variable speed blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your building’s environment.
XXL16c Packaged EarthWise Hybrid System Specifies
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The XL16c packaged EarthWise Hybrid includes:
- Four stages of heating for consistent affordable comfort.
- Two-Stage Climatuff compressor delivers superior reliability.
- State-of-the-art fan system.
- Variable-speed blower motor.
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners.
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet.
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™.
- Advance airflow system featuring the Vortica blower for quiet and efficient operation.
- Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety.
- All-aluminum Spine Fin coil provides enhanced airflow.
- Durable Weather-Beater Top shrugs off the elements year after year.
XL16c Packaged EarthWise Hybrid System Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 20 Year limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10 Year limited warranty on coil.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.