2/4TEE Air Handlers (Non-communicating)
Smart technology for better air
The fan motor inside Trane’s variable-speed air handler is designed to vary its speed based on your home’s heating and cooling requirements. That’s the beauty of the variable-speed technology – when matched with any of Trane’s Xli series of outdoor units, it gives you a reliable, consistent level of quiet comfort and saves energy in the process.
Trane 2/4TEE Features
The Comfort-R™ difference
Trane’s exclusive Comfort-R feature represents the ultimate in comfort. More consistent temperatures, greater humidity control and better air heating.
Special insulation, door gaskets and thermal seals effectively seal in conditioned air, increasing efficiency and reducing your heating and cooling costs.
More speeds mean your air handler operates at the lowest effective speed much of the time.
Better, cleaner air
Now with the latest generation of TEE Air Handlers you can have the flexibility of choosing built-in Trane CleanEffects technology. All other TEE models are Trane CleanEffects™ compatible, so the most advanced whole-building air filtration can be added for cleaner, healthier air.
Trane 2/4TEE specifies
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The 2/4TEE includes:
- Built in Trane CleanEffects™ technology on select models
- Cleanable collection cells on models with Trane CleanEffects™
- Highly Efficient Variable Speed Technology
- Trane’s Patented Comfort-R™
- Models for R22 and R410A Refrigerants
- Quick filter change for standard filter models
- Corrosion resistant insulated cabinet
2/4TEE Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.