2 Way Convertible
2/4TGB Air Handlers
Reliable and priced for valueThe 2/4TGB air handler is built to give you long-lasting, reliable Trane performance. And even better, this feature-packed air handler offers premium capabilities like a sound-reduced cabinet, 3-speed fan motor and easy access filter doors at a competitive price.
Trane 2/4TGB Features
Selectable to meet specific heating and cooling needs
Easy-access filter doors
Standard off-the-shelf filters located behind one easy to remove door for quick and convenient filter change.
Fully gasketed doors
Reduces overall sound and air leaks for quiet more efficient operation
Every Trane Air Handler is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your business can rely on. The 2/4TGB includes:
- 3-speed blower motor.
- Compact design only 21” deep.
- No leak composite base pan.
- Insulated, galvanized heavy steel cabine.
2/4TGB Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 5 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- The Functional Parts Limited Warranty is 10 years on the indoor air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi or XR comfort system. An XLi or XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XLi or XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.