High Efficiency Air Conditioners
Highest Efficiency Attainable in a Single-Stage System
The new Trane XR15 delivers the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane, while providing the energy efficiency you demand and deserve. The XR15, offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating with Trane variable speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort Coils™. The split system air conditioner is available in 1.5 to 5 ton models
The XR15’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.00 makes it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
- Energy Star™ ratings (14.5 SEER & 12 EER) with coil only matches for 1.5 – 5 tons
- Federal Tax Credit ratings (16 SEER & 13 EER) for 1.5 – 5 ton models
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your building cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable business.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR15 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
XL20i Limited Warranty Details
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The ten year Functional Parts Limited Warranty extends to the indoor gas furnace, coil, air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XR comfort system. An XR comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching Trane outdoor XR unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply. Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.