FreshEffects Air Cleaner
Effectively, ventilation is critical for fresher, more comfortable air throughout your building. Bad odors can linger, making indoor air unpleasant and uncomfortable. Trane FreshEffects is an energy-efficient way to improve the quality of the air inside your building.
Trane FreshEffects™ Energy Recovery Ventilator Features
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Exchanges stale indoor air for an equal amount of fresher outdoor air.
Retains heat and moisture from exchanged air in winter, but pre-conditions and dehumidifies incoming air in summer—so your business is more comfortable year-round.
Transfers energy from the air being exhausted from inside to the air being drawn in from outside, making for a more energy-efficient business.
Easy to use
Adjustable control provides automatic ventilation 24/7
Cabinet is powder-coated. All component materials are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance and durability.
Trane FreshEffects™ Specifies
Every Trane FreshEffects Energy Recovery Ventilator is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that you can count on FreshEffects to deliver fresh air, time after time.
Today’s homes are better insulated and tightly sealed to save energy. This prevents a number of building odors (cooking smells, pet odors, paint or new carpet fumes) from escaping. Trane FreshEffects helps these fumes and odors to dissipate by bringing fresher outdoor air into your business.
- Static Plate Energy Transfer Core means efficient transfer of heat and moisture.
- High Performance, permanently lubricated ball-bearing motor.
- Slide-out Filter for easy cleaning.
- Includes Percent Timer Control.
- Passive Defrost-Condensate Drain not required.
- Multi-position Mounting.
- Heavy Gauge, Powder Painted Steel Cabinet.
- Closed Cell Foam Gasketing for insulation integrity.
Trane 5 Years Limited Warranty Details
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- 10-year limited warranty on energy transfer core.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended warranties cover labor and other costs not covered by the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- Warranties are for residential use only.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.